The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Library as the knowledge hub of the University provides access to qualitative resources to support teaching, scholarship and research at NOUN
The roles of the NOUN Library includes the following;
- To provide academic materials for undergraduate instruction, tutored marked assignments, projects as well as for supplementary reading.
- To support teaching, learning process and research needs of the faculty and graduate students
- To provide materials in support of Post graduate, faculty, external and collaborative researches.
- To properly organize, preserve and disseminate new and existing information.
- To cooperate with other academic Libraries with a view to developing a network of academic library resources that is at a disposal of all scholars.
This portal is a centralised access point to resources and services of the NOUN Library for the students and the university community at large.